Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Drink your own spiddle!

It's always annoying when someone drinks water off of a glass(or silver) tumbler and not drink the entire contents. I always find this puddle of spit ridden water at the bottom of the glasses kinda disgusting and always(mostly/sometimes) get rid of that water and then rinse it before drinking off that glass.

It's been quite a while I've been doing this but today it suddenly it hit me that there was no actual word for this kinda water. So why not make my own. So here's my word for it: SPIDDLE.

How spiddle? Spittle + puddle = SPIDDLE !

All hail Spiddle (the word, that is).

Now, no more have you to be baffled when you are trying to refer to this obnoxious pool of stagnation at the bottom of the glass! Just say, "Drink your own spiddle!"

PS: Google says that Spiddle the name of some irish town. Who cares? Let them change their town name if they feel embarrased.

No comments: